By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo go more the Sony route in making more single player and even less online multiplayer?

Well i am not sure what the whole thread was eluding to lol.

So I will respond based on the title.

Personally I feel like Nintendo does have a good range of single player games. As someone who prefers single player games, more the merrier so bring them on lol.

Around the Network

Can't see the point, since Nintendo is no longer developing games.

Wtf they already make more single player games in fact the biggest criticism of Nintendo has always come from the multiplayer side of things with restrictions and all, the whole Smash community and FGC drama is due to events at tournaments and behind the scenes something which Nintendo has no hand in as unlike Capcom and other developers they rarely ever sponsor events they don't organize if anything it just reinforces their stance in not sponsoring eSports.

They almost only make single player games. But they definitely need to get their online act together.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

dx11332sega said:
JWeinCom said:

You can edit and clarify the OP if you'd like.  If you'd rather have it locked, I can do that.

I sent you a message before probably did not receive it? I We can close this one its messy .

Alright, locking.