By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most overrated game of this generation?

Shadow1980 said:
For new titles, I'd say Doom 2016 and Super Mario Odyssey. Both of those games are just some of the most pure fun I've had with a video game in a long time. They're focused, they have impeccable gameplay, and they don't overstay their welcome.

If we include remakes, then Resident Evil 2 Remake is probably the best full remake of a game I've ever played. Final Fantasy VII Remake has been pretty damn good, too (I'm getting pretty close to finishing it).

I don't think Resident Evil 2 Remake is overrated, but I respect your opinion.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Really lame attempt at being a smartarse OP, changing the thread title from best to most overrated once a bunch of folks had posted. 

Poor form.

I second this. Feel sorry for the people that wasted their time here. Not exactly a funny or smart joke either. Don't complain if people don't bother with your threads in the future.

Hahaha... you got people posting what their favorite games were... then you changed the topic title... What a clever trick you have played -_-... Surely the most whimsical jest of the season. Locking.