By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A free game from Sony for PS4 XBO and PC. (Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition)

Do you like free games from Sony?

Yes 8 57.14%

My name is d21lewis 6 42.86%

Total:14

The Xbox Version doesn't include the DLC. The steam and PS4 versions are the complete editions. I already owned this game from years ago on PC, but I have no intention of actually playing it. Neatherealm games in general are stiff, and I can't get into them. Not a fan. But, greed made log onto the PS Store site, and log into the windows store (i have no xbox and PS4 is in a box) and claim the games.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
COKTOE said:

So for all the worst kind of people, the kind that are hoping for an asteroid strike so they can get free Xbox Live, WB would like you to have Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition.

- Update: The Ultimate Edition is only available for PS4. XBO and PC do still get the vanilla version however.

I got the ultimate edition on PC. Maybe there's some regional differences on whom can get the ultimate version...

Burning Typhoon said:
The Xbox Version doesn't include the DLC. The steam and PS4 versions are the complete editions. I already owned this game from years ago on PC, but I have no intention of actually playing it. Neatherealm games in general are stiff, and I can't get into them. Not a fan. But, greed made log onto the PS Store site, and log into the windows store (i have no xbox and PS4 is in a box) and claim the games.

Yeah. I screwed up because I didn't read past the PS4 paragraph in the very article I linked 🤕, and the original source for this said the Ultimate Edition was PS4 only. Weird that only Xbox is denied the DLC.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."