By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Yea gotta be honest that design is awful

You gotta be honest, your opinion isn't shared by everyone.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Yea gotta be honest that design is awful

I'm 99% sure he knows that. He just said what he thinks. Relax. 

Not a huge fan of the design, but it's not like I will be staring at the console all day, so whatever.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Not a good stream tbh the beginning after GTAV and the end were good but the middle section went into the territory of bad E3's like MS 2010 level bad, they should have just cut out the middle section and kept it short and sweet I also find it bizarre we didn't get a price and release date.

6/10

Nevermind, pic was already posted.

Last edited by okr - on 11 June 2020

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
Hynad said:

I'm calm.

Concentrate on yourself.

kirby007 said:

RE Vill

Wow, I saw a horror, sale the word Village and just stopped watching, horror games aren't my thing, even RE games. Cheers.

PotentHerbs said:

Is that new Spiderman title DLC or a spinoff?

I would be surprised if its a direct sequel.

I kinda feel like it might be like Infamous First Light, like an Expansion but not a full full game.

Hmm, pie.

Hynad said:
Vodacixi said:

I'm calm.

Concentrate on yourself.

I still haven't been picking on anyone because he believed a piece of plastic was ugly. 

Again: relax.

Hynad said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Cry more? I want PS5 to be good. Been a Sony fan since 2006. As consoles become more and more powerful it becomes harder and harder to properly cool them while sticking to the standard console design. I know this, you know this, MS's designers know this. Sony's designers know this. The problem is that Sony's engineers can't stop some dumb exec from demanding it have an outdated form factor. This thing is going to blow like a jet engine, and die after 7-10 years of use. 

You got me! I've been secretly working for MS these past 7 years, posting pro Sony stuff all that time! Today as a paid employee of some shady MS disinformation campaign, I'm throwing doubt on the PS5's design! Scratch that! I work for Google Stadia. 

Well played on finding me out. Good job. 

Ryotsu said:

Think this was designed to be placed vertically. Looks a little strange here.. but maybe that's just me lol