By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 5 " Future of Gaming ", June 11 Official Games Reveal/Streaming Thread - PS5 hardware revealed, includes standard and digital editions, PS new motto : "Play Has No Limit "

Are you ready for PS5

I am so Ready 16 51.61%

I am always ready 6 19.35%

Not yet, PS4 still has greatness 3 9.68%

My wallet are not ready 6 19.35%

Total:31

It's so pretty, I want it now

Around the Network

Ok so, ugly console but cool controller, and no price.... hope that’s not bad. 3 games that For me are must have, Horizon, RE, and Spidey. Very high hopes for P. Athia, hopes it delivers. And i would need to feel the sackboy game before I decide.

For few other games I really need to see more before I decide. Nothing that wows me.

Definetely will wait for ps5 pro, or a great deal, not in a rush so far.

Do retailers still refuse to stock digital consoles or are they over it now that they sell credit?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Bandorr said:
How much does a 4k UHD drive cost? Like how much are they saving with a digital only version?

Probably 15-20$, if you include the smaller packageing and plastic used ect.
Thats why it probably only sells 50$ cheaper.

I'm ok with the hardware design. I like angular designs of the PS2 and PS4 best, but it seems like they are back at the curvy for every other gen. Which is fine again tbh.

Disc version w/ charging station and remote day one for me.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

Lots of great looking games; Spiderman:MM, RE:8, R&C, Horizon 2, Kena, new games from SE and Capcom look interesting too. This is how to do a reveal. Good times ahead!

Console looks okay too. Would have liked an all black console but at least its a bit different, I guess :P

Last edited by hinch - on 11 June 2020

Definitely one of the best console reveals I've seen. A couple of duds but most of what was shown looked good and there was plenty of variety. theirs a few game's games I'm definitely interested in. Looks like another successful gen for sony.

Marth said:
There was not much dated 2020 in this...
And quite a few things had no date at all.

I expect about half the games only coming out in 2022 or even later. My biggest letdown apart from the design.

Ugly as fuck console and this may be the last console I ever get. I'm not buying in the digital future. I will become a retro gamer after this only.

The presentation was meh. "Experiences like you never seen before" then proceeds to show a thousand CGI trailers that are more of the same stuff.

Last edited by Leynos - on 11 June 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

What a presentation and what a pleasing looking console even if I won't look at it, with discless version.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."