Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play this Wednesday - Last of Us Part 2 Deep Dive!

This looked unreal. It's without a shadow of a doubt going to be a GOTY contender. The animations. Visuals were amazing. And that gameplay looked so fun to play. I cant wait for this. Currently redownloadikg part 1 Remastered just to go through again. Already completed on grounded difficulty. Roll on 19th June.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Phenomenal.

The last 2 SoPs have been really good. The overall presentation looks good compared to previous ones.

They should def follow this for all their games (do one for Dreams with VR and PS5 update) and find a way to mirror these with the more traditional SoP episodes.

As for TLoU2... incredible. This game is truly going to be something else.

twintail said:
The last 2 SoPs have been really good. The overall presentation looks good compared to previous ones.

They should def follow this for all their games (do one for Dreams with VR and PS5 update) and find a way to mirror these with the more traditional SoP episodes.

As for TLoU2... incredible. This game is truly going to be something else.

the main problem the normal SoPs have is that it's just trailers stiched together and many of those are cinematic ones - cinematic trailers definitely need to be accompanied by a short introduction of gameplay/gameplay mechanics for the format to work imo

I'm thinking about pre ordering both TLoU2 and GoT right now xD

Around the Network

SoP should be like this now.
They can do one that's more cinematic when a game is fisrtly announced/shown too, but those fully focused SoP are the best.

This game is too brutal! Why do I feel every throat stab, and every knife to the stomach? Can't wait for June 19th!

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.