By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ex-Zodiac

Some games work going back to an older faux 3D style like an arcade racer but something like this? Nah, man. Somone remake the unfinished Geist Force. That looked like a sleeker cooler Star-Fox with a cool physics engine.

What OP posted looks less SNES and more Jaguar or 3D0

Last edited by Leynos - on 13 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Looks good. So fast and smooth. Like mZuzek said, it looks really same-ee from a visual design standpoint. I suppose though, if one is trying to build a game like Starfox, and also limit the games graphics to what was available with the super fx chip, it may be difficult to make a game that looks much different from the material it's drawing inspiration from.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 13 May 2020

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm gonna wait to see how long it's allowed to live before Nintendo goes in and shuts it down.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:

Some games work going back to an older faux 3D style like an arcade racer but something like this? Nah, man. Somone remake the unfinished Geist Force. That looked like a sleeker cooler Star-Fox with a cool physics engine.

What OP posted looks less SNES and more Jaguar or 3D0

Don't you DARE bring those abominations in.

Of course it looks less SNES, because it doesn't have the frame rate issues the old Star Fox had.

Not talking FPS. Just the visuals alone look very much like a game rendered on Jaguar/3D0. Gameplay of Starfox but the visuals of a purple Cybermorph

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

CaptainExplosion said:

"URGH!! How dare they use what we're not using!!".

More like:

"how dare they make money on something I'm not getting more than 80% cut of"

Also, we're getting another Pokemon style game on PC, that looks more closer to the OG games. Waiting for Ninty to shut that down too.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Looks.... terrible... not really sure what market this is for... whatever market it is, I am not a part of it🤷‍♂️

CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:

Not talking FPS. Just the visuals alone look very much like a game rendered on Jaguar/3D0. Gameplay of Starfox but the visuals of a purple Cybermorph

I can safely assure you that, unlike Cybermorph, this game is actually playable.

"Where did you learn to fly?"

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Looks like Space Harrier with a Spaceship to me. So get ready!

Wow. That is not subtle.