By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Rumor] PS5 October Launch according to Job Listing - MOD Please lock the thread Sony said it's not coming in October

This is Interesting , So it will be month ahead Xbox Series X , I wonder the rumor Xbox series S made a difficult distribution and production for Microsoft who want to release both version this year, it will be logistical nightmare.  

Around the Network

could be a huge advantage for sony

Could of been the plan before COVID we also had several rumours of Series X been a September launch but now I see both just been November.

All these juicy rumours, hope these next couple months give answers

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

IIRC the first Dirt 5 PR that came out after the Inside Xbox video also said October for both consoles.

Around the Network

The distribution I suppose would need to happen in the end of October if they plan to stock store shelves in the first part of November. They like to keep the period as tight as possible, as something under Two weeks time. This application seems to me to be more about logistics because it they go into transfer process of supply chains with the PlayStations.

I have my doubts that either company is going to be able to have any kinda of global launch, which both clearly want, in that timeframe, given the current climate. Maybe I'm wrong about that, and it would certainly be cool to see the new systems on the market sooner than later, but I just don't know how feasible that is.

Would be earlier than expected.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Meanwhile we haven't seen a single game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Honestly, Oct doesn't sound as good for the time of month to buy a new system. I'd say Nov/Dec would be the best time for maximum sales effect.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"