By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you had to live in any video game world, what game would that be?

If you had no choice but to live in an alternative reality and that reality would have to be in a video game world what game would that be ?

Somethings to consider before answering this question,  don't just say your favorite game that doesn't always mean it's ideal to live in that world and survive. For instance i really enjoyed playing GTA V but i would never want to live in that world knowing  I can get killed by some random maniac at any time.   On the other hand a simple and boring choice would be The Sims (no offense to the fans) where I know nothing intense or threatening is occurring but naturally i would be bored. 

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

Depends on whether we must live in the game world when the events of the game are going on. Hyrule seems like a pretty great place to live outside of the once a millennium return of the dark king.

FattyDingDong said:

For instance i really enjoyed playing GTA V but i would never want to live in that world knowing  I can get killed by some random maniac at any time.  

Never go to the US then

Either Shenmue 1 for the small Japanese town in the 80s which is very peaceful or Jet Set Radio Future where it's funky and fresh and they still sell physical media (run into stores selling them in the game)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Ai Shoujo. Being a dude trapped in an island with hawt arse chicks

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Every day for the past week I’ve said I want to live on my Animal Crossing island, so I guess that’s the one

Kamurocho from Yakuza wouldn’t be bad either.

Animal Crossing, of course! Or maybe Lego City Undercover.

The Last of Us. I need some adrenaline in my life :p

Animal Crossing for sure. Would be the life.

Ivalice: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2. You have magic, you can't die by injuries (if you're member of a Clan) and doing missions and other tasks for good amounts of money and some exciting battles (that can't kill me) seems like a good life to me.