By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA Shiro video reveals secret past and how he has been trained to punched original Playstation since kid

What does this means

Dreamcast 2 confirmed 1 100.00%

Sega Saturn MIni is coming 0 0%

Total:1

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/04/sega-shiro-video-reveals-secret-past

Following the launch of its new promotional character Sega Shiro back in March, Sega has released the second official video featuring the character, secret past and confirming he is the son of Segata Sanshiro, a character created by Sega to advertise Sega Saturn between 1997 and 1998. 

It's funny how the character has been carrying his father consoles legacy from Game gear, 3D glass , and Sega Saturn, Also on the video it shows how the kid has been trained to Hit, punched and kicked original  Playstation Consoles LMAO

The best part is the guy in these commercials is actually the real life son of the actor who played the original Segata Sanshiro.

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 22 April 2020

Around the Network

Dreamcast 2 confirmed

Almost had a 2CE flashback. Need more LSD

I know those Japanese schoolgirls are actually adult actresses pretending to be children, but they're still very attractive.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I love Segata Sanshiro but I cannot accept Sega Shiro at all.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Chicho said:

Dreamcast 2 confirmed

More like Saturn 2 confirmed

More like Sega and MS teaming up. The enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

https://images.app.goo.gl/NYRZgz2QVYM1qYwN8

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Saturn Mini and Dreamcast Mini confirmed?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

No. Saturn HUGE!

SEGA is teasing a HUGE Saturn with every game built in! That much greatness cannot be contained in a mini!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Darwinianevolution said:

No. Saturn HUGE!

SEGA is teasing a HUGE Saturn with every game built in! That much greatness cannot be contained in a mini!

Almost as big as the OG Xbox controller