By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 Remakes on Playstation shipped and digitally sold over 3.5M copy in 3 day

Tagged games:

Last edited by HollyGamer - on 21 April 2020

Around the Network

This game is cursed. Every time I tried to play it, something happened. I tried to play it last Monday at 3am. 330 am, my mom called and said my dad was being rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. I had to drive her to Savannah.

Tried to play it again and my daughter (home from college for coronavirus) found a snake in her room at her mom's house and now she's living in my game room. Says she's never going back.

I wanna look at Tifa's boobies dammit!!

Pretty fap worthy considering the impacts of the virus, being Playstation exclusive and being out of stock in a lot of places.

Last edited by Jizz_Beard_thePirate - on 21 April 2020

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

That's not terrible.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Damn. I guess people were clamoring for the heyday of Final Fantasy games.

Great sales!!

Assuming that stock is pretty much sold out, this would put FF7R above Spiderman, GOW and UC4. Biggest PS4 exclusive launch of all time.

FF7R will easily sell 10 million+ on PS4 alone.

src said:
Assuming that stock is pretty much sold out, this would put FF7R above Spiderman, GOW and UC4. Biggest PS4 exclusive launch of all time.

What did the other 3 sell in the same timeframe? 

src said:

Perhaps it's as much as God of War.
Still, it's pretty sure it will sell 10 million.