By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jump Force Deluxe Edition announced for Switch

Crossover fighting game Jump Force is coming to Switch in 2020 as Jump Force Deluxe Edition, publisher Bandai Namco announced.

The Switch version will feature over 50 playable characters, including the nine additional characters of Character Pass 1, as well as support for one-versus-one, two-versus-two, and three-versus-three local battles with one Joy-Con per player.

Bandai Namco also announced Character Pass 2, which will cost $17.99 and feature five additional characters, starting with the release of Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia this spring. The four characters yet to be announced are from Hunter X Hunter, YuYu Hakusho, Bleach, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Meh, this game is hot trash as far as I'm concerned. Though I do like that Kenshin Himura is in this game. That he is.

And the crowd goes mild.

It is/was one gamepass and it was no fun :s. I wonder how many fans the game has.

I really wish they'd go back to Jump Ultimate Stars instead of this, the 2D fighting was great.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

They should port the good Jump Stars games instead.

Expected. I expect DBZ Kakarot to be the next announcement.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I am surprised to see Bandai Namco include the season pass. I would say it is a desperate move.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10