By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing spurs the Switch to it's best ever week in Japan, sells 1.88m physical in 3 days

Those are big numbers. Nintendo must have put some resources into the AC model Switch. The shortages will worsen soon, I'd imagine.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

and here we go... again, I said it because that's what it is! it's not my fault if people love to be offended from 'everybody knows' things

just commented on how happy I am that AC is exactly the opposite of GTA and the relevant trending cult, and still increased its relevance this much ^_^

Here we go again?? Ah I get you now, you like to stir the pot and irritate people with your narrow-minded views and then claim innocence. Okay, carry on, back to Animal Crossing. 

narrow-minded! thank you, I've just been called something, and no I don't like it but I got used to it, and which view exactly is 'narrow-minded' by you? is being against the trending criminal cult that bad? we fight for a better world or we don't, what do you stand for in the end of the day

hiding the truth under the blanket will never solve the problem, I am not the criminal here

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

narrow-minded! thank you, I've just been called something, and no I don't like it but I got used to it, and which view exactly is 'narrow-minded' by you? is being against the trending criminal cult that bad? we fight for a better world or we don't, what do you stand for in the end of the day

hiding the truth under the blanket will never solve the problem, I am not the criminal here

WTF you just proved him right on all counts Rap is a genre and Gangster Rap is a sub genre of Rap, Will Smith is a Rapper and doesn't fall under what you say neither do people like Logic, Childish Gambino etc... All you've done here is shown huge ignorance to justify an equally ignorant term you used most Gangster Rap is all an act as well much like in films.

Wyrdness said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:

WTF you just proved him right on all counts Rap is a genre and Gangster Rap is a sub genre of Rap, Will Smith is a Rapper and doesn't fall under what you say neither do people like Logic, Childish Gambino etc... All you've done here is shown huge ignorance to justify an equally ignorant term you used most Gangster Rap is all an act as well much like in films.

WTF man, you guys even serious in here, when I say "sex, drugs, guns, black rapper's lifestyle" I obviously do not refer to all black rappers, do I need to state the obvious? I listen to rap myself for Christ's sake, but definitely not the one with the crappy sex/drugs/guns lifestyle lyrics

I am against any kind of crime, and against the huge exposure of this cult as it is closely associated with crime acts, do not get WTF is so wrong with that

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Wyrdness said:

WTF man, you guys even serious in here, when I say "sex, drugs, guns, black rapper's lifestyle" I obviously do not refer to all black rappers, do I need to state the obvious? I listen to rap myself for Christ's sake, but definitely not the one with the crappy sex/drugs/guns lifestyle lyrics

I am against any kind of crime, and against the huge exposure of this cult as it is closely associated with crime acts, do not get WTF is so wrong with that

I get you, but let's end this discusion here, yeah AC is such a Monster (sales wise) another Nintendo mega franchise.

34 years playing games.