By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would make you interested in getting a VR headset?

What would make you interested in getting a VR headset?

A game (details in the comments) 1 5.88%

Fixing isolation 0 0%

Better hardware 5 29.41%

Much better price 4 23.53%

Fixing motion sickness 3 17.65%

A combination (details in the comments) 2 11.76%

Absolutely nothing 2 11.76%

Total:17
DonFerrari said:
vivster said:

See, that's why I qualified "good".

I'm sorry to assume that you could consider it good =]

I mean I did play it for like 100h and multiple runs, but that's only due to lack of alternatives. It has a terrible leveling system and the design of the world is more than drab. If I want to fully immerse myself in a VR world I'd like it to be prettier and more exciting than the real world.

I would play FF15 VR but that's basically just the Skyrim of Final Fantasy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
DonFerrari said:

I'm sorry to assume that you could consider it good =]

I mean I did play it for like 100h and multiple runs, but that's only due to lack of alternatives. It has a terrible leveling system and the design of the world is more than drab. If I want to fully immerse myself in a VR world I'd like it to be prettier and more exciting than the real world.

You could play monsters of the deep =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

SanAndreasX said:
A Zelda game, if it's on par with other Zelda games in terms of exploration and gameplay.

And an exclusive one at that, otherwise I'd just get it elsewhere. I'd be pretty pissed, but I'd just have to get a VR set if there's an exclusive Zelda game on it. Thank god there's no Zelda on Virtual Boy.

DonFerrari said:
vivster said:

You could play monsters of the deep =p

Or I could ram a red hot nail into my urethra.

Last edited by vivster - on 26 March 2020

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.