By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 GDC Reveal and PS5 specs/performance Digital Foundry Video analysis : 3.5 Ghz 8 core Zen 2 CPU along with 10.3 TF RDNA 2 RT capable and 16GB GDDR6 RAM and also super crazy fast 5.5 GB/Second S

How do you feel

My brain become bigger su... 21 30.00%

I am wet 6 8.57%

What did he talked about??? 5 7.14%

I want some more info 9 12.86%

Total:41
HollyGamer said:
think-man said:
Looking for the stream link to the reveal.

It will probably just a recorded video, you can watch it on Playstation Youtube channel or go directly to PS blog. 

Ah so there isn't a link available at this time. Cheers

Around the Network

It's almost time for the PS5 presentation!
Let's get ready: https://blog.us.playstation.com/

sales2099 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I'd rather be starving for news than starving for games. PS4 is still going strong with quite a lot of content that XB1 will never get. Nioh 2, Dreams, P5R, GoT, TLoU Part II, and FF7 Remake isn't coming to XBox for at least another year.

Nice deflection ;)

We just got Ori WoW and Bleeding Edge drops pretty soon. Not exactly dry here either. 

Two games vs six games. Also, I think Bleeding Edge's art style is horribly ugly.

1 hour and 20 minutes to go ! Hell Yeah !!!! :D

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Bandorr said:
setsunatenshi said:

Well, because it allows more ambitious, better realized, never possible before games. Better AI, new experiences and breaking the shackles of old hardware. It will be what fuels the games you will get for the better part of the next decade.

Really though, why wouldn't you care if you are into gaming at all? The shape of a box is the most inconsequential part of the entire product.

I don't care about the engine in my car, the motor in my blender, or how my AC works.  I'm not opening it, repairing it, customizing it, or changing it.

Playstation has exclusives. I will have to get a Playstation to play those exclusives. 4 Consoles and 25+ years have shown they will have exclusives I want to play.

"What if X is more powerful" doesn't matter because X will not have the Playstation exclusives.

If Sony pulls an xbox and puts them all on the PC - I will reconsider then. Because then I am comparing two sources that have the same games. Until then - it doesn't matter.

edit: I'm all for consoles going top of the end specs. I'm not in charge of that. I see the POINT of them. So the better they are the better the games etc. But it's an inevitability as far as things go. So I don't need to pay attention to them.

That's alright, the edit at the end clarifies it all to me. Obviously specs are very important, just not something you focus on, which is fine of course :D

Around the Network

57 minutes counting down

15 minutes

12TF $499

Lets go!

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 18 March 2020

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

4 minutes AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Need more waifu games on the PS5... Uncensored.