Half-Life: Alyx 72 7.86%

MLB The Show 20 17 1.86%

My Hero: One's Justice 2 5 0.55%

Nioh 2 139 15.17%

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 7 0.76%

Ori and the Will of the Wisps 101 11.03%

Nothing This Month 98 10.70%

Total:916

Of the ones listed, it's Animal Crossing hands down for me, but looking back at that list...wow, this is one of the best March's in recent memory. Save for 2017 obviously, I can't think of a better one. There's something awesome for just about everyone. Animal Crossing for Nintendo fans, Ori for Microsoft fans, Half Life for VR fans, Nioh 2 for Sony fans, and Doom Eternal for everyone (except Switch for now). A major, highly anticipated release for pretty much every fanbase.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing and Persona 5 Royal.

May or may not pick up Granblue Fantasy Versus, I have a 2D fighter itch lately.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Since FFVIIR got delayed, Ori is bar none my most anticipated game this month.

Can Moon Studios really top the first one?

Did Resident Evil 3 get delayed?

我是广州人

Around the Network
Ashadelo said:
Did Resident Evil 3 get delayed?

It’s coming out on April 3.

HylianSwordsman said:
Of the ones listed, it's Animal Crossing hands down for me, but looking back at that list...wow, this is one of the best March's in recent memory. Save for 2017 obviously, I can't think of a better one. There's something awesome for just about everyone. Animal Crossing for Nintendo fans, Ori for Microsoft fans, Half Life for VR fans, Nioh 2 for Sony fans, and Doom Eternal for everyone (except Switch for now). A major, highly anticipated release for pretty much every fanbase.

I just found out that Nioh 2 is PS4 exclusive. Wow Sony is having amazing spring, no need for PS5 news just jet!

bartkuz said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I just found out that Nioh 2 is PS4 exclusive. Wow Sony is having amazing spring, no need for PS5 news just jet!

The whole gaming community is having an amazing spring. Ori is pretty much the most hype thing on Xbox besides Gears and Halo. Animal Crossing is the biggest Nintendo franchise not yet on Switch. Fucking Half Life of all things is getting a new entry, and it's for VR, that's pretty fucking hype if you ask me. Probably a good thing too, because there's rumors that the launch of the new systems might get delayed from the coronavirus, so we need some good news right now.

Getting Doom and Nioh 2. Kinda burned out on Souls like games, so Doom is my pick.

Bandorr said:
You forgot Persona 5 Royal.
Are we going to pretend Animal Crossing: New Horizons isn't going to dominate this poll? On this site?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons vs FF7 would have been interesting. But again with this site - it would have been animal crossing.
I voted one piece warriors 4 (but no clue what system).

Out of all the games here. AC should also be the best selling. 

Pocky Lover Boy!