By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Report- KOTOR remake in development, & at least 3 other Star Wars games including 1 for Switch

shikamaru317 said:

So, if this report is true, EA has in development:

-A reimagining of KOTOR that combines elements from 1 and 2 in order to bring KOTOR into the new canon

-The recently leaked game that will start Project Luminous, the new Star Wars multimedia project in the High Republic 400-500 years before episode 1

-Some Star Wars game for Switch

-A sequel to Jedi: Fallen Order

Curiously no mention of Star Wars Battlefront 3, which may mean that the rumors that EA plans to support Battlefront 2 long term after the success of the December relaunch are true.

All of this thanks to Respawn by making Jedi fallen Order and made a hits. I bet Zampella made a lot of suggestion with this. And also glad Zampella love traditional single player and RPG games.  

Around the Network

KotOR. The only thing with an EA logo I would buy, assuming it’s perfect like the originals and not messed up in even the smallest ways. Knowing how EA has been hellbent on destroying everything I like for the passed few decades, I don’t have much hope. Maybe a fool’s hope.

Do not want.

Please let that Switch game be that Rogue Squadron Wii compilation.

If I can get a traditional Paper Mario, rogue squadron 4, and a new knights of the old republic game in the same year this will go down as the greatest year in gaming history for me.

Around the Network
h2ohno said:
Please let that Switch game be that Rogue Squadron Wii compilation.

Yes!!!

S.Peelman said:
KotOR. The only thing with an EA logo I would buy, assuming it’s perfect like the originals and not messed up in even the smallest ways. Knowing how EA has been hellbent on destroying everything I like for the passed few decades, I don’t have much hope. Maybe a fool’s hope.

"Hope... That's what..." Oh forget it.