By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I quit For Honor in the tutorial

I already knew i was going to get myself winded up with the damn timings, is this actually true?

If it is, ill finish up bulletstorm and start heavy rain, if not ill prioritise a new attempt over HR

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wait until you get to PVP...

1V1's are great. I got all achievements. I just stopped playing after too many Australians left the game. It's peer to peer connection can go back to 2004 where it belongs.

Aren't you the guy who made a thread about quitting a game (The Last of Us, I think?) in its first 30 minutes or so when it takes a few hours before it actually gets going properly? If so, you should probably learn some patience. I mean, nothing wrong with not liking a game, but either you have too little patience or way too many games (or both) if you can judge a game after barely even trying it.

Zkuq said:
Aren't you the guy who made a thread about quitting a game (The Last of Us, I think?) in its first 30 minutes or so when it takes a few hours before it actually gets going properly? If so, you should probably learn some patience. I mean, nothing wrong with not liking a game, but either you have too little patience or way too many games (or both) if you can judge a game after barely even trying it.

That's nothing...I have a friend that quit Bloodborne during the character creation.  Said it gave him Skyrim vibes, and therefore he wanted nothing to do with it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
Zkuq said:

That's nothing...I have a friend that quit Bloodborne during the character creation.  Said it gave him Skyrim vibes, and therefore he wanted nothing to do with it.

So, they'll never play any form of fantasy western rpg again? They'll just quit at character creation?

Around the Network
Shiken said:
Zkuq said:

Pretty sure I've quit during character creation before. If it's too complicated that tells me the game itself is probably too complicated to be enjoyable. I'd prefer less choice in character creation.

ironmanDX said:

1V1's are great. I got all achievements. I just stopped playing after too many Australians left the game. It's peer to peer connection can go back to 2004 where it belongs.

The game has been updated with dedicated servers for about a year and a half now

Shiken said:
Zkuq said:

Your friend is very smart. 

I'm not sure what your issue is? Are attacks too fast?

bananaking21 said:
ironmanDX said:

The game has been updated with dedicated servers for about a year and a half now

It's too late. I really liked the game, even bought it at launch. I just got too frustrated with bad connection. Even if it was a year and a half ago, it was about a year and a half after launch..