By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trusted Reviews Top 25 Games Of The Past Decade - The Last Of Us No. 1

I'm not trusting them.



Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Shitty list to me but to each their own. Diablo 3? Horizon 2 but no 4? F'ing Destiny lol

Pretty sure this list was compiled by some sort of weighted voting system (similar to vgchartz' ongoing top 50 games event), with each writer/editor getting to list their top 25 games of the decade. It's almost as if 75% of their staff have good taste, but that remaining 25% ruin the list with casual votes. All it would take is one rube putting Destiny as his #1 game of the decade ( which awards it 25 points on the weighted voting system) to have it make the list. You can literally see the casual no taste gamer's picks in Destiny, and Horizon. 



I don't trust their reviews.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Destiny? Really?



Weird list.
Destiny, diablo and Forza horizon 2 dont deserve to de there.
Nier automata above Dark souls and the witcher? Just no.
Uncharted 4 is beautiful and a great game , but is just "more of the same". God of War is a great addition because the new mechanics and world design.
The last of Us is not a better game than Zelda. Better storytelling, but no better gameplay.
Of course this is just my personal opinion.

Sorry for my bad english



Around the Network

The Witcher 3 at No:6?
Poor ranking list but it is an opinion afterall.

Maybe not on this site but BOTW is considered by many as the No:1 game this generation and possibly in history.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 02 January 2020

Looks like Breath of the Wild was the only Nintendo game anyone of Trusted Reviews has played in the last decade.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Azzanation said:

The Witcher 3 at No:6?
Poor ranking list but it is an opinion afterall.

Maybe not on this site but BOTW is considered by many as the No:1 game this generation and possibly in history.

Hell no it's not the best game in history. The generation tho...I could agree with that. It was gorgeous and the gameplay was stellar. Then again, so was God Of War. I don't agree with Last of Us being #1, but I do believe it deserves a top 10 spot.

I'm more baffled at the fact that I didn't see Mario Odyssey in there.



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

RolStoppable said:
Looks like Breath of the Wild was the only Nintendo game anyone of Trusted Reviews has played in the last decade.

Blows my mind that Galaxy 2 hasn't made a single best of the decade list. It really shows the recency bias that so many of these lists have. 



Rafie said:
Azzanation said:

The Witcher 3 at No:6?
Poor ranking list but it is an opinion afterall.

Maybe not on this site but BOTW is considered by many as the No:1 game this generation and possibly in history.

Hell no it's not the best game in history. The generation tho...I could agree with that. It was gorgeous and the gameplay was stellar. Then again, so was God Of War. I don't agree with Last of Us being #1, but I do believe it deserves a top 10 spot.

I'm more baffled at the fact that I didn't see Mario Odyssey in there.

What do you consider the "best" game in history? BotW (I just got it for Christmas, was holding out because I didn't want to be disappointed by it, wow was I wrong...) is quickly becoming my favorite game of all time.

Also, this list is terrible.

Last edited by scottslater - on 03 January 2020

Nintendo with the Switch: