By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

XIV is pretty good and I don't even really like Final Fantasy, sadly I doubt it's ever coming to Xbox.

Ah well, I think I'm playing ESO in Summer and I don't want to get hooked on two MMO's, my personal rule would be only 1 at a time, Lol.

You're better off with ESO anyway, no monthly fee like FF14.

Whilst ESO is technically free the QoL without a monthly sub is terrible mostly due to inventory space filling up every 5 mins without the infinite storage bag. I've played it a few times where I just wanted a couple of days play but not enough to commit to a months sub and it annoys me to no end that I'd rather not play it without a sub.

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
shikamaru317 said:

You're better off with ESO anyway, no monthly fee like FF14.

Whilst ESO is technically free the QoL without a monthly sub is terrible mostly due to inventory space filling up every 5 mins without the infinite storage bag. I've played it a few times where I just wanted a couple of days play but not enough to commit to a months sub and it annoys me to no end that I'd rather not play it without a sub.

I played with just one main character and used my other characters as mules.  I would divide the inventory between them.  One I would use for plant materials, one for crafting materials, one for maps and recipes.  They all share the same bank inventory so you can exchange between the characters.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

The first bag upgrades are also cheap so I normally do a few for each of the extra characters I create. I also create my mules in such a way that I take into account that I may play with them later. It sucks that you still have to log out of one character and then load into another, but you'll have all the inventory space you'll need.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

The first bag upgrades are also cheap so I normally do a few for each of the extra characters I create. I also create my mules in such a way that I take into account that I may play with them later. It sucks that you still have to log out of one character and then load into another, but you'll have all the inventory space you'll need.

Yeah it does get better as your character ages with the bag upgrades but I found it pretty terrible at the start running out every 5 minutes. I do always have a sub when I'm playing since i'd have to buy all the content and Crowns as a separate purchase aren't very good value so it's just the odd days when I'm not actively playing and fancy a night on ESO that the lack of bag space kicks in :D

I think it was here I said I'd play halo splitscreen with my son. We got about halfway through halo 1 before my son said he doesn't want to play it anymore because it's ugly. So we are currently playing halo 2 co-op. But for what it's worth he really seems to like it.(tho he still prefers gears 5)

Around the Network

Whoa I just noticed you can use Xbox app to share your screenshots to watsapp discussions. Pretty kewl, aye?

I was bored and compiled a list of JRPG games on TA with the most users. I might've missed a few, but I figured I'd share

Monster Hunter: World - 189,476
Final Fantasy XV - 140,269
Dark Souls III - 99,732
Kingdom Hearts III - 90,210
NieR Automata - 74,285
Dark SOuls II: Scholar of the first sin - 59,325
Final Fantasy VII - 42,875
Code Vein - 30,604
Dragon Quest XI - 29,939
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - 27,806
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - 27,016
Phantasy Star Online 2 - 25,294
Onigiri - 26,314
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 22,349
Final Fantasy IX - 20,218
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix - 17,128
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - 16,362
Final Fantasy Type 0 - 15,590
Tales of Vesperia HD - 12,976
Final Fantasy X/X-2 - 10,212
Yakuza Like a Dragon - 8,454
Final Fantasy XII - 5,935
World of Final Fantasy - 5,914
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter - 5,463
Shining Resonance Refrain - 5,402
Valkyria Chronicles 4 - 4,512
Valkyria Revolution - 3,432
Romancing Saga 2 - 889
Romancing SaGa 3 - 166

Just keep in mind the FF and KH ports were so late to xbox lol Also being an achievement community they are less likely to play JRPG's because the list tends to be hard. Sega got screwed

Sega games weren't on game pass, like the majority of that list.

InkIt said:

TBF A good chunk of those game did well before Gamepass, Monhun, FF, KH3. But yeah these are big franchises, VC4 flopped overall which was sad to see, and Shining has never been a huge franchise, would've been perfect for GP.

ice said:
InkIt said:

TBF A good chunk of those game did well before Gamepass, Monhun, FF, KH3. But yeah these are big franchises, VC4 flopped overall which was sad to see, and Shining has never been a huge franchise, would've been perfect for GP.

Doesn't help SEGA skipped VC1 on xbox, harder to make someone invest into a ip midway.