By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DroidKnight said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Hey, quick question. Why can I only find xbox one physical copies of games? Wasn't there supposed to exist a kind of xbox series physical box art? I know its the same thing as the game will be running under series X specs, but I still though there would be dedicated game boxes for the new generation. Everywhere I go I cna only find Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla etc as their "xbox one" boxes version. Again, I know its the same thing, but it is... weird...

Your assassins creed should look like this: depending on which version you purchased.

Cyberpunk doesn't exist for Series X or PS5 yet.  

Many thanks. So I just need to make sure the game has smart delivery before buying an Xone version.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Hey, quick question. Why can I only find xbox one physical copies of games? Wasn't there supposed to exist a kind of xbox series physical box art? I know its the same thing as the game will be running under series X specs, but I still though there would be dedicated game boxes for the new generation. Everywhere I go I cna only find Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla etc as their "xbox one" boxes version. Again, I know its the same thing, but it is... weird...

If the game has a Series X version there will be a Series X logo on the top right of the box and the box will only say Xbox instead of Xbox One.

This is CoD Xbox One version

And this is the Series X version.

In this case there is no smart delivery correct? SO if I buy the Xbox One version I will be locked under Xone X resolution/framerate and have no ray tracing is that correct? 

EnricoPallazzo said:

In this case there is no smart delivery correct? SO if I buy the Xbox One version I will be locked under Xone X resolution/framerate and have no ray tracing is that correct? 

Yes. But if you have Series X or planning to get one, I would advise you to get the Series X version. Not only the Xbox One version is broken as I mentioned and crashes on Series X, but you also lose nothing by choosing it as it still contains Xbox One version which can be played on older consoles.

EnricoPallazzo said:
jason1637 said:

If the game has a Series X version there will be a Series X logo on the top right of the box and the box will only say Xbox instead of Xbox One.

This is CoD Xbox One version

And this is the Series X version.

Yes, there's no smart delivery for this game. To get Series X enhancements you'll need the Series X version. 

derpysquirtle64 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Yes. But if you have Series X or planning to get one, I would advise you to get the Series X version. Not only the Xbox One version is broken as I mentioned and crashes on Series X, but you also lose nothing by choosing it as it still contains Xbox One version which can be played on older consoles.

Yes I got a series X, first xbox after decades of playstations.

Will follow your advice!

Around the Network

My most played is youtube with close to 1k hours...

With that said, I know I played some games that aren't appearing on my list with hours, like DQ11S.

I hide apps but all hail youtube 

I wish more games supported a time tracker, even a few MS games don’t.... 

Guys where’s the link that can tell me my most hours spent??? Thanks

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Guys where’s the link that can tell me my most hours spent??? Thanks

Sign into exophase and sort by hours played 

Halo 5 143 hours played
Halo MCC 117 (what a coincidence lol)
Kingdom Come 116
Fallout 4 116
Assassins Creed Unity 53
Dead Space 3 52
Xcom 2 49
Skyrim 48
Fallout NV 46
Mass Effect Andromeda 45

Very interesting seeing what I played the most, especially the last 5. This is why I feel getting Obsidian and Bethesda is specifically catering to my personal tastes. Also why I enjoyed Gears Tactics so much. 

Question for anybody, my global score was 33 000. Is that country or global, and is it measuring my gamerscore number?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.