By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Please, not Bungie.

They have nothing of value and their only real breakthrough was because of Microsoft help and leadership in my mind.
I was so disappointed by Destiny... And if the idea and potential was there, I think it showed how Bungie is simply not a top tier développer even when backed by Activision. They are just not at the same levels than many other studios out there.

Bungie is nowhere close to Bethesda in term of value or so many other possible acquisitions, they bring nothing new to the table and it is not like Xbox is missing fps.
If there is any truth to this rumor, then please be it Sony or a another publisher but I hope Microsoft is going to spend money on something that will actually bring.lot of value like they did with Bethesda...

Around the Network

Couldn’t care less about Bungie, let Sony have them.

Reminder that Bungie's next game is planned for 2025 and is confirmed a Loot/Grind game like Destiny, they would literally be buying a game with a declining playerbase and a new game that won't be out till half a decade later. https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/job-news/70417/it-looks-like-bungie-is-working-on-a-new-ip/

I know I said I was aiming for 5K GS but looking at Gamepass, 10k should be more than doable. Hype

ice said:
I know I said I was aiming for 5K GS but looking at Gamepass, 10k should be more than doable. Hype

What games are you looking at playing?

I'm thinking of trying to hit at least 5k too. I have played through quite a few of the gamepass easy completion games though.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
ice said:

What games are you looking at playing?

I'm thinking of trying to hit at least 5k too. I have played through quite a few of the gamepass easy completion games though.

A rough outline 

BATMAN TELLTALE SERIES (GWG GAME)

BATMAN THE ENEMY WITHIN (GWG GAME)

These are all 1-3 hour completions on Gamepass

Don’t starve

Fractured Minds

Subnautica

The Walking Dead michonne

The walking dead a new Frontier 

What remains of Edith Finch

Untitled Goose Game

Tracks

Wandersong

Surviving Mars

Tell Me Why, Tacoma, and Gardens between are all pretty easy games I’ve completed from gamepass already Incase anyone is interested.

You guys make gaming sound like a full-time job :D

I say get Bungie if Sony is gunning for them. Purely for the asset denial lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Rumblings of XseX getting it's first 8k game, the falconeer. Looks pretty interesting, especially considering I think I remember it was being developed by 1 guy so obviously it's not going to be an absolute technical masterpiece and it's probably the reason why it's able to potentially hit that target.

Q: In addition to benefiting from the power and performance of Xbox Series X for quicker load times etc. what Xbox Series X features were you most excited to explore leveraging in the development of The Falconeer?

A: The other one is 4K… but also 6K and 8K! It’s funny, because when you look at a television, you can always tell you’re looking at a TV, because even on high-quality screens you can see pixels and jagged lines and stuff. But if I run a game at 6K or 8K I can pause the game and it’s like having a piece of art in your living room. It’s so crisp! I think that’s wonderful, and I think players will be blown away by the clarity and crispness of games at higher and higher resolutions.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/10/01/inside-xbox-series-x-optimized-the-falconeer/

If he's able to hit that target of even 8k 30fps, good bit of marketing for his game for sure.

KiigelHeart said:
You guys make gaming sound like a full-time job :D

We’re just trying to increase our productivity to meet deadlines.