By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Vesperia, which includes Tales of Vesperia, and Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition 

Around the Network

Been playing Gears 5 ranked KotH lately and I must say, they have improved it quite a bit. Feels more like Gears of War if you look past all the emotes and bloodspray shit. Having old maps like Checkout and Blood Drive helps too, those just play so much better. Some new maps were alright but some, like Bunker and Vasgar,  were absolutely horrible. So open.

They still haven't nailed the movement and wallbouncing though. It feels restricted and you get stuck on walls too much. Seems removing perfect active reload boost for starting weapons was a good call, gnasher battles are more exciting now. Got to land those cqc gib shots with more accuracy. 

I got my concerns about this totally new ranking system. Without a doubt it'll be better than the broken mess they launched with and it's nice to climb up the ranks just playing but.. if it's possible to reach Onyx or Diamond just by playing alot despite being bad at the game, won't this screw up matchmaking?

Anyway, Nice to be playing Gears of War again! Got to just ignore all Tour of Duty and mtx stuff and it's game on.

*puts on black lipgloss*

ONLY THE STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE

PGR without a doubt

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nice mix of modern and classic forerunner design

Staying off Twitter today. All ready caught a glimpse of something else leaked tomorrow. You guys better be tagging potential spoilers. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

I think that new boxart is terrible I hope they include the placeholder boxart as a reserve cover. I get the homage it pays to CE but I'd rather of seen the placeholder boxart used.

thats gotta be fake

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

betting pool on install+downloadsize and day one patchsize?

trunkswd said:
Ryuu96 said:

Ruined by that ugly ass Optimised logo, I wish they'd shrink it or put it on the spine of cases.

Wth is with that text too? Lol.

Microsoft really needs to fix the Xbox boxes, because my god are they way too busy. The Switch box art designs are far nicer looking. 

To me, the strange "empty" space besides "Xbox One" is very damning evidence of the other console. 

I like the box art but something about it is screaming fan made, like Chief was copied and pasted in some art lol But it’s pretty. Think I slightly prefer the placeholder 🤔