By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
shikamaru317 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
If it’s that Dolphin game then I don’t see how both systems don’t run it at 240fps it looked terrible imho.

There are a slew of E3 type demos on XBL now. Anyone check any of them out?

Unity isn't exactly the most friendly of engines for developers. Hard to optimize on it. Even with graphics that seem meh, it can often be hard to hit 60 fps stably on Unity for many indie devs. 120 fps is quite the achievement for a Unity indie honestly.

The demos are live now? Thought it didn't start until tomorrow officially. There are a few I might download tomorrow. 

Yeah there were a bunch on there. I went to download Destroy All Humans and a few others just now but had an update.

Reading impressions elsewhere, there's some cool stuff.

Around the Network

Damn why do I click the spoil tag 😂 it’s TWO FRICKEN DAYS AWAY

iceland said:
Damn why do I click the spoil tag 😂 it’s TWO FRICKEN DAYS AWAY

I mean, it was only *hinted* at

Honestly, I don't get too concerned over spoilers for showcase events. I don't care as much about the event itself, as just wanting to see some good shit in it. If I get some of that a bit earlier, all the better!

Yo hear me out

Fuzion Fr3nzy with Microsoft IP characters and made by double fine

Wass up with that jock strap?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

Bruh wtf 😂 This worse than Slade calling the grunts “screamers”.

Ryuu96 said:
Goatseye said:

To protect his massive balls, obviously.

So that's Phil wearing a Spartan armor?

Ryuu96 said:

New Image of Chief!

Oh lawd!

Also a post show happening.

You notice his armor color has changed? Bit darker green as opposed to the lighter green in the trailer a year ago. Think they listened to feedback. This tone much better 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

iceland said:
Yo hear me out

Fuzion Fr3nzy with Microsoft IP characters and made by double fine

MS: Listen, I know we promised you full creative freedom. But what about another Fuzion Frenzy? Throw in Xbox characters? But only if YOU want to. Totally up to you. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Typical MS. Can never actually make it to their events without everything leaking.