By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

If MP is F2P will the base game still be full price?

What is the point in F2P MP? That wouldn't push Gamepass at all.

I'm confused why they would go this way.

It would be huge for Halo but would do nothing for Gamepass.

It would push more gamers into the ecosystem and potential GP customers. Most Halo fans will own a box.
People on the fence that love COD and Battlefield will try one of the most iconic FPS with no extra entry barrier, if they decide to pick up the next box. 

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Just seems a bit counter to Gamepass but I guess they don't think they need Halo to push Gamepass.

It would be a huge move regardless, though they really need to drop the Gold requirement for F2P titles.

Halo campaign pushes Game Pass. Free to Play mp is what’s gonna make Halo more popular then ever. It’ll make Halo 3 look like a flop :)

They said no loot boxes so I imagine it’s all personalization and cosmetic based. No pay to win like Halo 5

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

shikamaru317 said:
I wonder if Control might be on the Xbox show or pre-show? We know it is getting Series X and PS5 ports, which probably will have ray-tracing among other upgrades. The AWE DLC, which is rumored to have both Alan Wake and Quantum Break tie-ins (both games that MS had as exclusives originally), is currently scheduled for Mid-2020 but still hasn't gotten a trailer or release date. Seems to me that the Xbox show would be a good place for Remedy to show the next-gen port of the game, show the trailer for the AWE DLC, and announce that the game will be on gamepass at release (Phil hinted at a gamepass release for Control last year).

Wouldn't it be weird considering Sony has timed-exclusivity on Control dlc? Or was it only the first dlc 'Foundation'? 

Guys if anybody has twitter I’d recommend going on to see the high profile Xbox tweets from official channels and community members alike. There’s a certain energy in the air. Positivity, optimism, PS trolls being chased away haha

This is our week :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Kinda excited for the August event now. Back to back months of “mic drop” moments

Need Outer Worlds 2 in my life. But I’ll settle for DLC in the near future 

Around the Network

Yeah I've only completed the first level of Control. Waited for clearance because of the exclusive deal, and now it's supposed to get a big next gen upgrade so I figured I would just wait.

Regarding Gold, if they are making MP free I guess it will be announced in August? They said no business during the event, only games. Maybe preshow? I still say no way they pass on that revenue.

Ryuu96 said:

Hopefully they are shown in the pre show.

Ryuu96 said:

My "Battletoads available now" prediction looking good.

What is everyone hoping to see from Infinite this Thursday?

Ryuu96 said:
iceland said:

What is everyone hoping to see from Infinite this Thursday?

Atriox.

They should have some mid-mission that shows off the main enemy at some point lol You expecting any mp to be shown? I know they said campaign but... bruh it’s almost August lol