By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ryuu96 said:

Close that acquisition before Toys for Bob becomes Infinity Ward California

I do wonder how Toys for Bob will be going forward if they're pulled from the CoD machine because after the release of Crash 4, both of Toys for Bobs founders left the studio. 

Around the Network

Not usually the best sign of how well a game is selling but Halo Infinite on Best Buy is on a massive price drop for only $20 right now for those who prefer to still buy their games outright. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/halo-infinite-standard-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-x/6414163.p?skuId=6414163

That's an insane price for a game that released not even 6 months ago.

SegaHeart said:

After Activision they should go after Ubisoft or EA both those companies make alot of sales like FIFA and Assassins Creed.

That's not exactly how Xbox operates lol. The studios they buy coincide with Xbox's values and how they operate and treat their employees, and how creative these studios are. Activision Blizzard was the big exception, but they're going to be cleaning house when that deal finalizes which Phil has admitted will be a huge undertaking.

Ubisoft and EA hold none of Xbox's values and wouldn't be a good fit. It'll take years for Xbox to right the ship that was Activision Blizzard. 

Ryuu96 said:

Hmm.

Certain Affinity taking on a bigger supporting role?

Oh hell yes! That was a hot topic on this thread just a few days ago. 

When MCC finishes up by the end of the year, hopefully they can get Splash Damage on Infinite support as well.

Ryuu96 said:

They need to get a room...

Around the Network

I voted no, I think it should be one event BUT, after the Activision/Blizzard acquisition, I believe they need to have 2 differents events, one for Legacy Xbox Studios/Bethesda and one for Activision/Blizzard. Having one single show would be just too much...

Short 30 seconds.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Remastered Halo 3 maps?

Ryuu96 said:

The placeholder image for the mode is concept art from Halo Reach, Lol.

Hum.. Don't know this strikes me as a firefight more than anything else for some reason. Maybe using this Reach image was no coincidence :)

Ryuu96 said:

Really hope the shrinking arena isn't some generic "kill zone" crap either, if they're going to do it, it'd be so much cooler to make it Halo themed, you could either do an army of Sentinels slowly closing the boundaries and they laser beam anyone to death who steps out into it or even better, a thick fog of Flood gas, the closer you get to the edge of the boundary, the more you can hear the cries of the Flood and if you step out of line, you're dead.

I mean, they already did the shrinking arena thing for a limited playlist they had in season 1, and it was the typical generic out of bounds, damage you until you get back in bounds or die stuff so...don't get your hopes up