By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - will the girl wait for my response in ok cupid ?

will she leave?

yes 6 100.00%

no 0 0%

Total:6

give the girl your creditcard details and the details from your moms card aswell

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
give the girl your creditcard details and the details from your moms card aswell

I agree. Throw in your SSN as well.

Is english your first language? Typing without proper grammar and punctuation isn't a good look so I would hope you write up your profile better than how you write here.

Also, are you sure what you're looking at isn't just an ad? Naturally I've never used such a site, but I'd think if you have to pay it'd be before you were allowed to be found by people.

Two dating threads in a row xD don't pay anything. You will only end up disappointed.

You make a lot of topics about dating sites.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

They might trick you into paying with fake accounts.

Yea its prob a fake account.

how often do you plan to post a picture of you? just go back to star labs cisco!