Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken zaibatsu from discord thought I was a girl

Are you surprised?

yes 1 12.50%

No 5 62.50%

I love you ! 1 12.50%

use face app to see what ... 1 12.50%

Total:8

the op video if you start it shows me at 0:01 mark and this is the picture they thought I was a trap/girl but thats not my best today I lost another pound I'm 164lbs and this is the pic when i weighed 167lbs damn it the picture too big in vgcharts you can see my beard but normal size hard too see beard my arms are girly small

My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

and yes my hands are as small as my moms and my feet are girly small too my feet fit in a mans shoe size that 6 , but i wear 7 and a 1/2  shoe size to seem like manly but i dont seem manly with me being a guy smallest feet everywere I go compared to other men rest of men are 9 or 10 or 11 huge athletic feet

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 16 December 2019

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Okay, I'm starting to think you may want to be a tans person. I maybe wrong but sure why not, do it, It's 2019. People give a lot of positive fucks. Be yourself.

China Numba wan!!

John2290 said:
Okay, I'm starting to think you may want to be a tans person. I maybe wrong but sure why not, do it, It's 2019. People give a lot of positive fucks. Be yourself.

I don't wanna be tans but, I love wearing girl clothes in my house noones looking . I dont go outside dressed as a girl though, my moms hands since shes a hard worker are tough hands and she has tiny feet while my dad has small hands which my grandma tells me i have my dads tiny hands and grandma hands are bigger than mine while my dad has big feet , both my hands and feet small :( including skinny arms , maybe I'm in a faze?

dx11332sega said:
John2290 said:

I don't wanna be tans but, I love wearing girl clothes in my house noones looking . I dont go outside dressed as a girl though, my moms hands since shes a hard worker are tough hands and she has tiny feet while my dad has small hands which my grandma tells me i have my dads tiny hands and grandma hands are bigger than mine while my dad has big feet , both my hands and feet small :( including skinny arms , maybe I'm in a faze?

what....

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

You have some fetish/obsession/deep interest with wanting to look like a girl,this thread its existence feels like a symbiosis on that to feed those desires.

John2290 said:
dx11332sega said:

what....

The size of my mom and my hand but my grandma hands are bigger

Femininity disgusts me deeply so I will never understand anything ITT starting from having female avatars.

theDX said:
Femininity disgusts me deeply so I will never understand anything ITT starting from having female avatars.

You have an archdemon from Dragon Quest as your avatar, so you are a gentleman, a scholar, and a true man of culture as far as i'm concerned.

Told ya. Girly avatar = User is a girl or likes being girly.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.