By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta and Vanquish 10th anniversary bundle trailer.

Vanquish at 1080P at 60fps would be a blessing.

Around the Network
Ultr said:
Leynos said:
I own these games physically on last-gen systems (Bayo on 360, Wii U and Switch) but I do hope to see this collection hit PS4. I'd love to have it on a system I own that runs better. I did get VQ on PC but I need it physically on PS4. Easily the best TPS I ever played. My top 3 from last gen are VanQuish,Binary Domain and EX Troopers.

is EX Troopers available anywhere? how did you get it?

PS3. Easy to get. Cheap and very very import friendly to play. Look on Ebay. It should be less than 20 bucks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Mar1217 said:
Sega just made the official announcement.
Coming on both PS4 and Xbone.
I wonder why no Switch though ?

Well Bayonetta is already on Switch though. Im sure Vanquish will get a stand alone release on the Switch.

Mar1217 said:
Sega just made the official announcement.
Coming on both PS4 and Xbone.
I wonder why no Switch though ?

PS4 :) hell yeah.

Bayonetta isn't my cup of tea. I already own Vanquish aswell, so I'll pass.

Around the Network

I knew it would come to PS4. No way they would keep that exclusive. Hope this does it's numbers so that we could possibly get a Binary Domain remaster.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I loved Vanquish on the PS3 so much that i got the platinum for it, and regarding bayonetta i actually never played it because i heard the PS3 version was a bad port, so this is an absolute must buy for me, i also love the artwork on the steelbook.

Confirmed 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro. Done deal for me.