By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta and Vanquish 10th anniversary bundle trailer.

Around the Network

Now I know what I must do.

Considering the Bayonetta IP is pretty much locked up with Nintendo, a bundle with Vanquish seems like the best possible bundle. I wonder if they might be interested in pushing Vanquish too, a sequel would be interesting to see...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Beautiful!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

I own these games physically on last-gen systems (Bayo on 360, Wii U and Switch) but I do hope to see this collection hit PS4. I'd love to have it on a system I own that runs better. I did get VQ on PC but I need it physically on PS4. Easily the best TPS I ever played. My top 3 from last gen are VanQuish,Binary Domain and EX Troopers.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

No PS4 Pro release?

Leynos said:
I own these games physically on last-gen systems (Bayo on 360, Wii U and Switch) but I do hope to see this collection hit PS4. I'd love to have it on a system I own that runs better. I did get VQ on PC but I need it physically on PS4. Easily the best TPS I ever played. My top 3 from last gen are VanQuish,Binary Domain and EX Troopers.

is EX Troopers available anywhere? how did you get it?

I'll double down if it comes to PS4

Edit: I'm doubling down!!!!!

Last edited by V-r0cK - on 09 December 2019

I'm sure this is coming to PS4. Unless Xbox paid for exclusivity (don't know why for a last gen game), a PS4 version is definitely coming. Also I would venture we would see a Vanquish Switch port as well. Given Platinum's relationship with Nintendo, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I'd get it on PS4 for just Bayonetta.