By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Previously leaked Switch Exclusive Ridge Racer 8 has apparently been cancelled!

Okay, something must have went really wrong with Namco Singapore. I don't know when we'll be able to understand the fallout behind the studio's cancellations but they're going to be interesting for sure.

Around the Network

I want a new Ridge Racer very badly but not necessarily as a Switch exclusive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

So after a rumor that a game is in development a second rumor follows that the game is cancelled... and somehow now some people think the first rumor is true?

It is more likely that the game never existed anyway.

Why would they cancel it? I can't imagine it's because the game wasn't up to par. After all that didn't stop them shipping the Vita version.

Will be a PS5 Game,,,,😊😉

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
z101 said:
So after a rumor that a game is in development a second rumor follows that the game is cancelled... and somehow now some people think the first rumor is true?

It is more likely that the game never existed anyway.

The leak came from an actual employee's linkedin page claiming to be developing this (i posted the original screen shot in the OP). Its not someone claiming to have a inside source or anything. I find it quite believable, a lot of stuff gets leaked from employee's sharing to much on linkedin.

I mean... is he really an employee? There had been already fake profiles at linkedin in the past. If this is the only source its a weak source.