By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you want to see for First party support on PS5?

twintail said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

That’s on you if you take it as troll posting. 

Their making around a third of the game’s they made or funded on PS3. 

I roll my eyes at 'released barely anything'

Compared to past gens, they did 🖖

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
twintail said:

I roll my eyes at 'released barely anything'

That rhetoric is getting a bit tiring,also a good way to go offtopic and devolve a thread into another yes/no competition.

Ontopic:

I do expect them to bring us even more experiences to play on the PS5 but these are a few of the ones i would like to have for it .

God of War 2

God of War 3

Horizon zero dawn 2

Spiderman 2

I don't have any particular desires, although, as already mentioned, an AAA JRPG would be nice. I kinda hope Insomniac moves on from Spider-Man as well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
I don't have any particular desires, although, as already mentioned, an AAA JRPG would be nice. I kinda hope Insomniac moves on from Spider-Man as well.

Well yeah a new Ratchet And Clank game would be nice!

A 3d Platformer PLEASE!

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

That rhetoric is getting a bit tiring,also a good way to go offtopic and devolve a thread into another yes/no competition.

Ontopic:

I do expect them to bring us even more experiences to play on the PS5 but these are a few of the ones i would like to have for it .

God of War 2

God of War 3

Horizon zero dawn 2

Spiderman 2

The thread is asking what you want to see from Sony first party next gen. I literally answered that, nothing off topic about it. And he and I had like five posts, so I don’t think it was derailed either. Hope that helps, but if it makes you feel better I’ll bounce. 

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
A 3d Platformer PLEASE!

Knack 3, baby!!

Seriously, I wouldn't mind a Knack 3.  It would be crazy gorgeous on the PS5.

@OP

I want them to continue what they have been doing.  Great exclusives, in both quantity and quality.  And buy Bluepoint and have them focused on remaking great games from the PS1 and PS2 era.

Just give me Spider-Man 2 and Bloodborne 2

MediEvil 3.

In the past the first party stuff that I have really liked from Sony has come from their Japanese studios: Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Legend of Dragoon, Okage, Patapon, etc....  I would like to see more from the Japanese side of Sony.  These are the types of games that I like.  

On top of that, I think it is a mistake for Sony to be so Western focused.  They are basically inviting Nintendo to have free reign over Japan.  Obviously this is not as big of a market as NA or Europe.  However, the Japanese make a crapton of games.  In giving Japan over to Nintendo, they are kind of just giving most of the Japanese studios to Nintendo as well.  After a while these Japanese devs are going to notice that their core customers only play Nintendo, and just keep making games for Nintendo out of habit.  That is a whole lot of 3rd party games to just hand over to your main competition.  I just don't think that is smart business.

So, anyway, I would like to see more Japanese style first party games from Sony.  Those are the games I like and it would be smart business for them too.