By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone want to participate in tournaments for subscription services (Game Pass, PS Now, Antstream, etc)?

I'm interested. Time is also limited for me at the moment too. I currently have game pass.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
I'm interested. Time is also limited for me at the moment too. I currently have game pass.

Idea is to do a selfie/preplay tournament format at games you do not need to be online for at the same time.  Have the system run a leaderboard, etc...

Polyludic said:
ironmanDX said:

Idea is to do a selfie/preplay tournament format at games you do not need to be online for at the same time.  Have the system run a leaderboard, etc...

Have you considered and changes to your idea, based on the feedback in this thread?  (I'm not trying to tell you that you have to make any, just asking where your head's at now.)

I would also join or PS+ games.

PSNow for example would not be fair for users with slower internet (I have an average connection speed and still get screwed over occasionally).

I'm interested. But I don't have a sub, only ps plus.