By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - 24 Sept

https://www.softridge.ch/Suchen/Alle_Produkte/The-Last-of-Us-Part-2-Collectors-Edition-Collectors-Edition-PS4.aspx
Leaked Date for TLOU Part 2, Shows collector edition for 28th february

Around the Network

Ill check it out. Not expecting a lot though. I think State Of Play will become great once the PS5 releases.

outlawauron said:
Nautilus said:

The first one was an utter failure, and the second was mediocre at best.I dont get how some people can be so lenient on Sony directs.

Saying they were mediocre is being so lenient? While the first one was bad, the second one was fantastic. The gameplay from FF7 Remake was better than anything I've seen in any "Direct" format. So, we'll just have to disagree I guess (even though I don't think we disagree that much )

Hey, FF 7 gameplay was indeed fantastic.But having only one game that was worth the watch dosent make the direct any good.

I would be saying the same about Nintendo if they had something similar.Hell, I thought the last Nintendo direct was just ok(I would give it about an 6)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm already happy with The Last Of Us Part. II but I won't say no for more Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Confirmed to be about 20 minutes long and have "new game reveals". Obviously won't be big games but hoping for something interesting.

Around the Network

So tlou2 is confirmed
Wattam seems to be confirmed
CoD is speculated (but I doubt it, woule have been mentioned by now)
WB are teasing a Batman esque reveal so thats possible
And Kojima is working on DS launch trailer, so DS is most likely not being shown.

15 minutes+ will be dedicated to TLOU2, Concrete Genie, Medievil, Iron Man VR, Death Stranding, maybe Shenmue 3, and other third party titles they have marketing rights for. The rumored Batman game seems very likely as well.

I don't think we'll see GOT until 2020.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some announcement(s) about new studios being purchased.

Great! Now I'm expecting next gen announcements...

On a serious note, they could have both The Last of Us Part 2 and Ghost in this State of Play.

PotentHerbs said:

15 minutes+ will be dedicated to TLOU2, Concrete Genie, Medievil, Iron Man VR, Death Stranding, maybe Shenmue 3, and other third party titles they have marketing rights for. The rumored Batman game seems very likely as well.

I don't think we'll see GOT until 2020.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some announcement(s) about new studios being purchased.

I think this would be kind of a waste. There's zero need to show off DS again,  and using 15 mins on that stuff is too long imo.

I also doubt they use this to announce a new studio. Doesn't make sense, especially in light of the Insomniac announcement.

Tridrakious said:
Great! Now I'm expecting next gen announcements...

On a serious note, they could have both The Last of Us Part 2 and Ghost in this State of Play.

I dunno. DS ain't out. They are gonna wanna have as much focus on TloU2 as they can get. Ghost woulr be cool but seems too early. 

Is the live stream available on YouTube to set a reminder yet?