By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Daemon X Machina scores 75 on Opencritic and 71 on Metacritic

Shiken said:
Ataraxias said:

If it's truly like Armored Core it'll be in the incredibly complex customization.  The difference in performance for the average player who doesn't spend many hours in the build menu is like someone who just buys a starter set and a couple of booster packs in MtG vs someone with a deck loaded with rares and mythics.

I look forward to diving into the customization myself, but I see what you are talking about now.  However given that there is no PvP multiplayer, none of that really matters as much as it should have.

On a side note...they dropped the ball by not having PvP multiplayer.

Yeah that was definitely a draw in Armored Core.  Not sure if this has a super challenging arena mode where you fight enemies with absurd builds and stats, but that was the other reason to try to maximize

Around the Network

Btw a 75 is not even close to terrible. Demon X Machina is for Armored Core/mecha audience. Its really not for person just looking a new game. I'm still getting it.

Shiken said:
Xxain said:
Lets not be shocked, Its an Armored Core game. I knew it would review like one. The demo just threw everything at you just Like AC, Long winded self absorbed talking (That long conversation about libraries and digital library was fuckin obnoxious) like AC, high learning curve like AC. The guy behind this just doesnt learn.

What learning curve?  I never played an armored core game and everything clicked.  It is actually quite easy

What does learning curve mean? Hint: Nothing to do with difficulty.