By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection officially announced

Article

A listing for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection has appeared for PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation Store in Hong Kong.

The collection, which has yet to be officially announced, is listed as due out on January 21, 2020. Like the Mega Man Legacy Collection titles before before it, Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection will likely also be available for Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Update

Following yesterday’s leak, Capcom has officially announced Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection. It will launch for PS4, X1, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 21, 2020.

Here is an overview of the collection, via the PlayStation Store:

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection brings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.

In addition to the original games, this package includes an artwork gallery, music player, special filters, and much more. Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games.

Trailer

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 27 August 2019

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

OH SHIT.

I swear, it better have a retail version in Europe, or I'm going to flip out...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Great games. Hopefully the Switch version will have all of them on the cart.

Last edited by KLXVER - on 27 August 2019

Not that much of the mega man games even when I got the first 2 collections. I loved one Mega man game on a handheld that was like a metroid vania style.

Update:

Following yesterday’s leak, Capcom has officially announced Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection. It will launch for PS4, X1, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 21, 2020.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Ok, this is dope. I will buy.

I want to buy this, and the previous collections. But the code in the box is such a turn-off that i haven't bothered

Day zero

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"