By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019: The Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LIV

Who do you believe will have a stronger defense in 2020?

Patriots 2 66.67%

Steelers 1 33.33%

Total:3

Great spark play on that kick return and TD.
But, getting the offense started was just one of the Chiefs' problems.
The other: Stopping Watson.

Around the Network

Wow. That was a really stupid move on Houston's part. Just gave Mahomes great field position.

Guess it's even simpler if the Texans just plan to keep giving them short fields. Honestly.

Jesus Christ. You can't make this shit up. Wow.

RolStoppable said:
PAOerfulone said:

Wow. That was a really stupid move on Houston's part. Just gave Mahomes great field position.

One of those coaching decisions where everyone will say that the coach had balls for making that call when it works, but criticize him for being an idiot when it doesn't.

How the hell do you settle for a field goal on 4th and 1 deep in their territory, but go for a trick play on 4th and 4 deep in your territory?

Now two ways about it, stupid coaching decisions. He's panicing and throwing this game.

Around the Network

What was becoming the biggest upset of the playoffs is now turning into the biggest choke job of the season.

Seriously, this is something you'd expect to see straight out of a movie.

PAOerfulone said:
What was becoming the biggest upset of the playoffs is now turning into the biggest choke job of the season.

More like the dumbest game of football this season. Are we sure the Buccaneers and Browns didn't just dress up as the Chiefs and Texans?

I hope the Houston Texans will win.

RolStoppable said:
Shaunodon said:

How the hell do you settle for a field goal on 4th and 1 deep in their territory, but go for a trick play on 4th and 4 deep in your territory?

Now two ways about it, stupid coaching decisions. He's panicing and throwing this game.

You wouldn't be saying that if the fake punt had been converted for a new first down.

I would, because it was 2 yards short, and even if he beat that defender for the first down it was still a bad call. Yesterday I thought the first 4th down try for the Ravens was stupid, but the second was definitely a good decision even though neither of them were converted. I don't make these judgements in hindsight.

Don't let the Texans blowing a 24 point lead distract you from the fact that the Falcons blew a 25 point lead.