By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019: The Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LIV

Who do you believe will have a stronger defense in 2020?

Patriots 2 66.67%

Steelers 1 33.33%

Total:3

Changed Monday night pick to 49ers.

Around the Network

As requested, here are Week 11's picks early.

Bears' playoff hopes hang by a thread, but *technically* still alive after Sunday's game. Trub and much of the offense in general just doesn't seem to be enough to get it done, which sucks given our usually elite defense it essentially being wasted and overworked on top of it.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

RolStoppable said:

fended (fent?

No

Friendly reminder that Week 11's picks are available early here. Not many people have made picks so just wanted to throw out another notice.

Around the Network
Level1Death said:
Changed Monday night pick to 49ers.

I'm pretty sure my prediction on score for New England winner will be correct.

Man Browns are injuring the fuck out of what remains of any active decent Steelers players. I hate how inconsistent the Browns are every week. They played great first half, and are currently laying an egg in the second half. They couldn't score off 2 Rudolph interceptions yet the Steelers are coming back in the 4th. And honestly Steelers offense is playing like pure shit through and through.

Seeing that Steelers player (can't remember his name atm) bleed from the ear made me shudder. I wish I didn't that blood pouring out like that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Jesus the Steelers overall offense is trash. A third interception. How the hell did they have 3-4 game winning streak?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Shaunodon said:

Though more uncomfortable than normal thinking about the Browns, who are ill-disciplined; and Myles Garrett who doesn't have an off-switch and is as likely to hurt a QB as anyone in the league (with Burfict out now), though it's not his intention (unlike Burfict).

As usual with my predictions, turns out I was dead wrong and Myles Garrett is in fact a moron trying to intentionally hurt people.