By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2019: The Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LIV

Who do you believe will have a stronger defense in 2020?

Patriots 2 66.67%

Steelers 1 33.33%

Total:3

No idea what I picked for some games for Week 7 or Week 8 but apparently I have been doing well.

Around the Network

That's funny someone tried messing with Rol. I thought you could see our emails we use to login because google makes you log in before picking. I just use my old gmail account with same name. Anyways it wasn't me. I guess if it happens again then maybe listing email or something would help. I suppose you should only be suspicious if there are two entries.

I don't even think Jets fans would pick them over New England.  However they did beat the cowgirls.

One of the least interesting weeks on paper led to pretty much everyone doing really well. Hooray. 

Rol came extremely close to the fabled perfect week, but unfortunately he was undone by the Bears' utter incompetence. Kind of ironic for a Packers' fan. Here's to Matt Nagy calling like 60 pass plays per game.

https://imgur.com/1396eef6-4ebf-47d8-82ad-c7a210a32f66" width="350" height="600">

As per usual, I'm too lazy to tiebreak past round one of PP yet, so if standards are slightly off, blame that. I believe everything should be added up correctly, although after last week's shenanigans, I'd highly encourage you to check both the Week 8 picks here, as well as my math and the overall standings here.

I also really wish Level1Death would stop being so consistent at this so I could make up some ground. And now that I'm wishing, I'd also like it if my stats teacher would lay off with the hw.

This week's picks will be up with the next post.

Week 9 picks

Weird it used to make me login into a Gmail account before having to do picks on phone or PC. Now it just went straight to picks. Did you change something because I could have sworn all previous weeks I had to login with account on PC or phone.

Around the Network

I'm in a hole, doubt I'll recover but I'll stay to the end.

Chrkeller said:

Yeah, the one missed week killed you. You'd be right up there in contention if it wasn't for that.

MTZehvor said:
Chrkeller said:

Yeah, the one missed week killed you. You'd be right up there in contention if it wasn't for that.

Such is life.  I completely forgot the one week, not sure why.  Oh well, still loads of fun.  I'm glad people took the time to organize all this. 

sethnintendo said:
Weird it used to make me login into a Gmail account before having to do picks on phone or PC. Now it just went straight to picks. Did you change something because I could have sworn all previous weeks I had to login with account on PC or phone.

Did you already have your gmail account logged in on your phone/PC? It won't (or at least, shouldn't) ask you to re-sign in if it already knows who you are.

MTZehvor said:
sethnintendo said:

Did you already have your gmail account logged in on your phone/PC? It won't (or at least, shouldn't) ask you to re-sign in if it already knows who you are.

My Firefox is supposed to clear all on close like cookies, sign ins etc...  Looks like Google is fucking snooping again or now just using my bs Gmail account I use for phone which it didn't in past since it forced me to login on phone.  Fucking Google.

Lol oh well you should have my picks. That's all that counts.