By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza Remastered Collection Confirmed, Yakuza 3 Is Out Today on PS4

konnichiwa said:
method114 said:

You do realize you don't have to play them all at once right? I got the uncharted collection and slowly played through the series. I would beat 1 game and then play 2 other games and then come back for the 2nd. This is what I've been doing with Yakuza and the trails of cold steel series as well. I play a Yakuza game, Trails of Cold steel game and then pick up two other games I missed like I recently beat Nier and Uncharted 4. I'm on Tales of Vesperia right now and I'll probably go back to Trails of cold steel next. After that Metro Last Light (beat Metro before Uncharted 4). There's so many games man no one is forcing you to play them all at once or one right after the other.

Yeah well I am in the same boat as him, played Yakuza 0 loved it, got Y1 had fun with it but felt more of the with less content, I picked Y2k during a sale had some fun but I gave up on the game it felt to similar.  I don't see myself getting a other Yakuza game except if they make a brand new one that changes the formula drastically.

Yea I get it.  It's the same with the GTA games all very similarsame formula. It's the same with a lot of these games that are a series. They change things up here and there but overall it's a lot of the same thing as the previous entries in the series.

This is part of the reason I don't play a series of games one after the other. I like to play all kinds of games so it's best for me to mix it up and enjoy the variety. Eventually come back around to get deeper into a series. 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
So now we got:

Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami (1)
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 6 - The song of life

we re just missing 4 + 5, set to release October 29th 2019 + Feb 11th 2020.

all important Yakuza-Games on one console, PS4!! Whoooohooo