By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Of the Highest Rated Games of 2019 so Far Which is Your Favourite?

Of the Highest Rated Games of 2019 so Far Which is Your Favourite?

Resident Evil 2 323 26.74%

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 330 27.32%

Slay the Spire 6 0.50%

Devil May Cry 5 82 6.79%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 245 20.28%

Super Mario Maker 2 151 12.50%

Outer Wilds 8 0.66%

Apex Legends 32 2.65%

Steins;Gate Elite 7 0.58%

Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer 24 1.99%

Total:1,208

only played fire emblem will definitely get dmc5 resident evil 2 and Mario maker 2 at some point however

Around the Network

Only game on the list that I've played is Cadence of Hyrule, but it's extremely fun.

No one will agree with me but Apex Legends. I've put over 8 days of play time into it already.

Haven't played enough RE 2 to give a definitive opinion, and the four or so hours of Fire Emblem has been very meh for me.

Why no Kingdom Hearts 3? Was there some sort of metacritic score type cut off? Also, (even though I haven't played it yet) no Bloodstained?

I haven't played any of them.

I only bought FE 3Houses from the games that released this year. So no contest for me

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Slay the Spire because it's the only one I played of those and it's pretty cool.

I would've totally played Sekiro if it wasn't for the Dark Souls gameplay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Resident Evil 2 was fantastic. I sincerely hope it inspires Capcom to create brand new RE titles with a gameplay similar to the remake. At the very least, I'm looking forward to REMake 3.

Signature goes here!

StriderKiwi said:
No one will agree with me but Apex Legends. I've put over 8 days of play time into it already.

Haven't played enough RE 2 to give a definitive opinion, and the four or so hours of Fire Emblem has been very meh for me.

Why no Kingdom Hearts 3? Was there some sort of metacritic score type cut off? Also, (even though I haven't played it yet) no Bloodstained?

I agree with Apex Legends. 

The only game on there that I've ever played is Resident Evil 2, and the last time I played it might have been 10 years ago.
So RE2 by default.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Note to self. Play RE2 remake!

My vote goes to Sekiro. Just damned fun!