By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It'll be Sonixfox vs GO1 in Winners Finals in a bit.

These two usually put on a good show whenever they fight, but GO1 has been a lot more dominant while Sonixfox fell off a bit from DBFZ so I hope it's not going to be one sided.

Last edited by Hiku - on 03 August 2019

Around the Network

Didn't watch much it yesterday outside of Smash and some Soul Caliber. But right now watching DBFZ top 8.



I'm just checking to see if PS All Stars 2 is announced.



Hiku said:

It'll be Sonixfox vs GO1 in Winners Finals in a bit.

These two usually put on a good show whenever they fight, but GO1 has been a lot more dominant while Sonixfox fell off a bit from DBFZ so I hope it's not going to be one sided.

Last year's top 8 for DBFZ was brutal for GO1, but provided some great memes. 



I'm watching some of the stuff. While I play Tekken I actually don't like watching it weirdly. Same with Squash. :P

I watched some SF and DBFz so far.

Anyone know if there is an 'announcement' part? Tekken DLC was announced at a part last year, hoping for more news on games and stuff.



Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
I'm watching some of the stuff. While I play Tekken I actually don't like watching it weirdly. Same with Squash. :P

I watched some SF and DBFz so far.

Anyone know if there is an 'announcement' part? Tekken DLC was announced at a part last year, hoping for more news on games and stuff.

Yes there are announcements at Evo 

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/under-night-in-birth-exelatecl-r-announced

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/granblue-fantasy-versus-launches-february-6-2020-in-japan

Tekken news should be tomorrow during its top 8.



animegaming said:

Last year's top 8 for DBFZ was brutal for GO1, but provided some great memes. 

Oh yeah, the side switching. lol

I haven't seen any other player with defense as good as GO1's. I've seen him block crazy mixups for 40 seconds straight.
His defense makes the crowd go hype, which is unusual.

That said, because of his defense it was surprising to see him use two reversal lvl 3s like this in this match.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU0iOTqmx1U&feature=youtu.be

This was a great set though.
I hope Sonicfox makes it back to grand finals so they can run it back.



Hiku said:
animegaming said:

Last year's top 8 for DBFZ was brutal for GO1, but provided some great memes. 

Oh yeah, the side switching. lol

I haven't seen any other player with defense as good as GO1's. I've seen him block crazy mixups for 40 seconds straight.
His defense makes the crowd go hype, which is unusual.

That said, because of his defense it was surprising to see him use two reversal lvl 3s like this in this match.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU0iOTqmx1U&feature=youtu.be

This was a great set though.
I hope Sonicfox makes it back to grand finals so they can run it back.

Also GO1 summoning Shenron twice and still got his ass kicked.

And yeah I hope Sonic Fox makes it to grand, so we can see a hype grand finals. 







Nice to see that GO1 manage to strike back and won this year after what happened last year. Also excited to see what new content is coming to DBFZ, might get back into it.