By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Leaves Twitch for Mixer.

Edit: Nevermind. I don't want any part of this stupid thread. Not even to argue how dumb it is. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 02 August 2019

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:

Can someone confirm what I suspect but I'm not sure of? Mixer can only be watched with an Xbox right?

If so, that means people who like Ninja and don't have an Xbox are forced to buy one if they wish to continue seeing their hero or something, right?

So I never really watched Ninja cause to be blunt I don't care about Fortnite but if I did, this would be my "bye-bye" to Ninja. I'm not buying a system just to watch a guy play a game.

As for Ninja himself, he obviously got a big fat check in the mail from Microsoft but he's taking a risk cause I don't know if he alone no matter how successful, can substantially raise viewership for Mixer just by working exclusively there. I guess time will tell.

Nah Mixer has an app on IOS and Android and can be watched on a web browser. Microsoft did integrate it into the Xbox One dashboard a few years ago.
https://mixer.com/90571077 That's Ninja stream link.

This deal will probably be for only a year so he'll probably go back to twitch if he doesnt see a big increase on mixer

It looks like he is taking about 90% of all viewer on mixer

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ninja is a star when it comes to streaming, and any star will demand big bucks to make exclusive contracts. MS needs big names in their platform if they want people to watch streams there. Otherwise it will be a ghost town forever.

Around the Network

Ninja's stream yesterday had a total of 2,350,149 unique viewers. Not bad.

The guy is set for life.The thread about this on Resetera is quite entertaining, a looooot of salty people there.

Honestly dont give a f*** about Ninja.....
I feel like this is a waste of money, why not use that $ on makeing a game instead?

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Can someone confirm what I suspect but I'm not sure of? Mixer can only be watched with an Xbox right?

If so, that means people who like Ninja and don't have an Xbox are forced to buy one if they wish to continue seeing their hero or something, right?

So I never really watched Ninja cause to be blunt I don't care about Fortnite but if I did, this would be my "bye-bye" to Ninja. I'm not buying a system just to watch a guy play a game.

As for Ninja himself, he obviously got a big fat check in the mail from Microsoft but he's taking a risk cause I don't know if he alone no matter how successful, can substantially raise viewership for Mixer just by working exclusively there. I guess time will tell.

https://mixer.com/

any webbrowser should work.....

Fornite on Mixer = 48k viewers
Fornite on Twitch = 145k viewers

JRPGfan said:

Honestly dont give a f*** about Ninja.....
I feel like this is a waste of money, why not use that $ on makeing a game instead?

Mixer and Xbox divisions are different parts of MS. So the $50m used here would have not gone to a game.