Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person above you

I don't understand he basically listed almost every media in 4 categories except live action tv shows since anime is just animation. So top 5 is just the only 5 available unless he means social media and newspapers. Oh right sorry I forgot written fiction and non fiction

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Didn’t realize I was asking for specific titles within those forms of media (for example: Little Mermaid movie, Dragonball Z, michael Jackson’s Thriller, Jak and Daxter, Roseanne)

Eagle367 said:
Doesn't want to deal with his emotions and puts on a brave face

Needs to leave me alone.

Super-Etecoon wanted specific titles for different media.

Captain repressed emotions needs to watch Gintama like everyone needs to. Also the Last Ride Undertaker documentary.

Doesn't know that I have no idea what Gintama is.
(Other than DB/DBZ/DBS, I don't care for anime).

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Should still watch Gintama

Should stop saying I have repressed emotions.

Should be more pen with his emotions instead of exploding. But also watch Gintama and The Last Ride Undertaker documentary

Keeps mentioning Gintama... not a clue what it is, but a quick google search shows me it's an anime I probably wouldn't watch, lol

Referred to an anime that I really don't care about.