By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Find what's wrong with this picture?

How many mistakes did you find?

Zero 5 50.00%

One 0 0%

Two 1 10.00%

Three 0 0%

Four 1 10.00%

Five 2 20.00%

More than Five. 1 10.00%

Total:10

did he really stand in front of that and not notice? Imma need a source for that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Ganoncrotch said:
did he really stand in front of that and not notice? Imma need a source for that.

It really happened.

lol, bet some of his own staff got a fair deal of telling off for this, still though, for Trump it's PR, good bad or indifferent, he gets off when people are talking about him.

Thanks for the vid link!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Looks fine to me. I don't blame him for not noticing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Fake news, Killary benghazi e-mails

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Three

Around the Network

There's only 12 clubs in that golf set. 7-iron and sand wedge are missing.

That's the most obvious one.

45 es un titere

We don't deserve this aide.

Player2 said:

There's only 12 clubs in that golf set. 7-iron and sand wedge are missing.

That's the most obvious one.

Tiger Woods is that you?

The biggest mistake I can see is that seal references a fake country.  The former u. S of a is now known as The Banana Republic of West Korea.

The golf clubs, two heads, etc. is certainly more accurate than the design of the former seal.