By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Random egg trick or whatever..

I like to share weird things or things that i never knew or paid attention too..some may already know about this so go ahead and laugh lol.. but i found something about eggs that was new to me 

https://youtu.be/1Jt9evVDg5o

Nintendo Freind Code: SW-4075-9631-2912

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXcqI8b10pET5-IuPz5cfw

Around the Network

Strider, are you.......Two4life? I liked your last 2 videos!

As far as the egg thing, I was taught that as a wee one. Probably about a year after we got rid our antennas.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

First the antenna discovery and now mass inertia of fluids? You are pretty easy to impress.

You know another good way to tell if it is boiled? Smash it on your forehead! If it is boiled, the shell will crack a bit, if it isn’t it will turn your face into a gooey mess! I like my way better...

Cool if this actually works. I know you can throw noodles at the wall and if they stick they are cooked enough.

Oh, and a dash of salt in the pot will make water boil quicker.

Around the Network

Do you also know about the trick to see if your egg is still fresh or if it has gone bad?

S.Peelman said:
Do you also know about the trick to see if your egg is still fresh or if it has gone bad?

Don't tease us. What's the trick?

Hey, wait...You ARE Two4life. I went down to my crime lab and ran some punch-cards through my computer for analysis, then busted the case wide open when I followed the youtube link in your sig.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I thought the end of the video is going to be something like HowToBasic, where you destroy everything....

RaptorChrist said:
S.Peelman said:

Don't tease us. What's the trick?

first you take the egg, then you consume it, now wait somewhere between 2 - 12 hours to see how good the egg was, if you get bad farts then the egg was fine, if the farts are accompanied by brown/green liquid then the egg was bad.

Spoiler!
Alternatively you can put the eggs into a bowl of cold water, if they're fresh they'll sink to the end, if they float then they've taken in too much air through their porous shells and are likely to not be good enough to eat anymore.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive