By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is focusing on Hard-Core Gamers for PS5

EnricoPallazzo said:

First year always sucks and its filled with subpar games, dual platform releases and remasters. will get better from year 2 and on.

Still doesn't mean Sony's focusing on "hardcore gamers" (whatever the fuck that means). It's like I've been saying all along, PlayStation isn't hardcore, it never was hardcore. It's always been focused on everyone, and PS5 is no different. 

Around the Network

I'm very excited to see the gamer faces after the price reveal and the planned shortages
Why are they not revealing the price that we know since the beginning of this theatre 499 euros for both and finish this nonsense sony and ms
Show the hot hitters as trailers and make this games end

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

TheMisterManGuy said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

First year always sucks and its filled with subpar games, dual platform releases and remasters. will get better from year 2 and on.

Still doesn't mean Sony's focusing on "hardcore gamers" (whatever the fuck that means). It's like I've been saying all along, PlayStation isn't hardcore, it never was hardcore. It's always been focused on everyone, and PS5 is no different. 

The rumoured price speaks otherwise not all gamers are going to buy the console for 499 bucks only the hardcores and who do want to say that they have big balls buying it day one and secondly there are no games that appeal to the masses yet sony didn't show anything only that spiderman spin off and Sackboy that's all and all the multiplats still get release on the current gen who become last gen when the two consoles release 

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS