did you know etika was missing 5 days?

Yes 16 26.23%

No 45 73.77%

Total:61
Hiku said:

Etika's last words:

snyps said:

On topic,

If I recall, wasn't etika the one who first showed us what the switch looked like? I vaguely remembering a vid of him cracking up and flashing a switch in his hands for a second before dashing behind a couch.

Anyway. Sad to hear. This sounds like a tragedy. I don't know what to say. I wish he found what keep him going.

He 3D printed a fake Switch. I forget if that was before or after the design had been revealed. Probably after.

He noticing that he was on a bad path was a very important path for improving and doing right, to bad his decision to make things right was taking his own life.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
JWeinCom said:

Whether intended or not, it comes off as incredibly disrespectful.  So, maybe instead of being defensive, reflect a bit so you won't make such mistakes in the future. 

So let me get it right.

When someone assume an offense and offend me back I'm the one wrong? Great line of thought. Whenever I offend you in the future keep in mind that you can't defend yourself, reflect about why you have been offended so you don't give reason for it.

You offending me would require me to care about your opinion, so I'm not concerned about that.

But it depends on the situation.  If as is the case here, people seem to be in unanimous agreement that what you said was disrespectful, then clearly the problem is you.  So if you care about not coming off as disrespectful, then you should think about why everyone thinks you are.  If you don't care, then keep on keeping on I guess. 

JWeinCom said:
DonFerrari said:

So let me get it right.

When someone assume an offense and offend me back I'm the one wrong? Great line of thought. Whenever I offend you in the future keep in mind that you can't defend yourself, reflect about why you have been offended so you don't give reason for it.

You offending me would require me to care about your opinion, so I'm not concerned about that.

But it depends on the situation.  If as is the case here, people seem to be in unanimous agreement that what you said was disrespectful, then clearly the problem is you.  So if you care about not coming off as disrespectful, then you should think about why everyone thinks you are.  If you don't care, then keep on keeping on I guess. 

Funnily enough you care about giving moral lessons though.

I didn't took issue with the mod asking to not post what I posted, didn't took issue with others that thought I was disrespectfull (even if it wasn't intention), I replied to the one that was offensive. And you butted in on that and seems like to think he would be the right one "because others agreed my intention was to be offensive". So we have reached a point where it doesn't matter what you do or wanted others will define your intention?

I won't reply back to avoid further derailing thread.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
JWeinCom said:

Funnily enough you care about giving moral lessons though.

I didn't took issue with the mod asking to not post what I posted, didn't took issue with others that thought I was disrespectfull (even if it wasn't intention), I replied to the one that was offensive. And you butted in on that and seems like to think he would be the right one "because others agreed my intention was to be offensive". So we have reached a point where it doesn't matter what you do or wanted others will define your intention?

I won't reply back to avoid further derailing thread.

No, it doesn't matter what you wanted or meant, because people only have access to your words, and not your thoughts.  If you're communicating in a way that is disrespectful (and everyone seems to agree that it was), then the burden is on you to figure out why and correct it if you care about that.