By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakuna of Rice and Ruin

I just wanted to draw some attention to a pretty interesting game I learned about through E3 that I fear will be overlooked by too many people. It's called Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin and apparently it's a combination farming simulation and action-platforming game. That struck me as something new I haven't seen done before and just wanted to draw people's attention to it today if I could.

On the other side of that equation, I also wanted to ask if you (anyone) has heard anything more about this game?

Around the Network

Looks interesting! And I see Edelweiss is involved. That studio made Astebreed, which is spectacular.

The voice acting is a little suspect, though

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Looks interesting! And I see Edelweiss is involved. That studio made Astebreed, which is spectacular.

The voice acting is a little suspect, though

Lol, yar, much like how I prefer to play A Plague Tale in the original French with English subtitles, this game I think I'll be playing in the original Japanese language with English subs. But I'm definitely interested in the premise and game design for sure!

Looks like a mix of Rune Factory/Harvest Moon and Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I like it!

XSeed are the ones being assholes to their developers and not credit them. I shall support that behavior by having a look at this game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.