By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Tales of Vesperia NEWS Thread

mrstickball said:
My girlfriend's most anticipated RPG of the year. Definately a day-1 purchase. 4 player Co-Op (offline) is going to be a BLAST!

My fiance is gonna love this as well. Man this game looks GOOD.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

Hot from Gametrailers. Looks gooooood!

wow, the voices for the game seem pretty good, the game looks beautiful, i'm hyped after watching that trailer

Soriku said:
ckmlb said:
Looks like making Eternal Sonata was useful, cause this game looks stunning. Never played much of any Tales game, just bought Symphonia but this is definitely on my list.

Where are you in Symphonia? Do you like it? Be sure to buy ToS: DotNW for Wii as well as this!

I bought it, but haven't played it yet :p Just popped it in and had a look. It's in my backlog now with many other games that I want to play. Isn't the Wii one a remake or is it a sequel?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I found the theme song for ToV... well a clip, its by Bonnie Pink

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Play it ASAP! It's my favorite game ever besides KH :)

And the Wii one is a sequel. Be sure to play ToS before DotNW!

Will aim to do so :)

My God this game will be fantastic! This and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World are my most anticipated games ever!

myspace.com/neorayj

1up has a Q&A with producer Tsutomu Gouda and R&D producer Yoshito Higuchi up.

Sample

1UP: Eternal Sonata was originally announced as an Xbox 360 game as well, but now it's coming to the PS3 too. Can we expect the same treatment for Vesperia?

YH: I can't deny the possibility entirely. But right now we're putting everything we have into this project, so it's just not on our minds. Second, we don't know what's going to happen with the PS3 market. For comparison, Symphonia was ported from GC to PS2. At the time, I was saying it wasn't going to happen. And in fact, it wasn't a perfect recreation. This time around, with the PS3, it's technically possible but the business side of things is different. Right now we're not thinking about it at all.

Timed exclusive possible. I mean this would sell better on PS3 (Japan).

Tales of Vesperia will sell well if the game get some decent advertising